There’s no better feeling than celebrating the New Year with the perfect drink in hand. Whether you’re looking for something to sip on throughout the night or just a drink for toasting to the New Year, we have got you covered. Our New Year’s Eve drink recipes definitely won’t disappoint you and your guests this year as you celebrate the New Year with the right drink. Check out our New Year’s Eve drink recipes and get ready to raise those glasses to 2018!
Check out Where to Celebrate your Miami New Year’s Eve here!
Honey Cider-Beer Cocktails
This cider cocktail will have you thinking about the fall as you celebrate New Year’s Eve. Enjoy the delicious taste of apple and honey with a little fizz to set the mood. This is one of the New Year’s Eve drink recipes that you have to begin preparing in advance. The cider-honey base needs time to chill before you use it for your drinks. You can also make a kid-friendly version by substituting the beer with sparkling cider. Check out the recipe below and serve up some fall flavors for your New Year’s Eve celebration!
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups seltzer water, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles pale ale-style beer, chilled
- 1 Gala apple, cored, thinly sliced crosswise, and divided
- Combine cider and honey in a small saucepan over medium-high; bring to a simmer. Cook 10 minutes or until reduced to about 1 cup, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from heat; cool to room temperature. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Place 1/2 cup cider mixture in a large pitcher (reserve remaining 1/2 cup for Honey Cider Cocktails).
- Add seltzer, lemon juice, and beer to pitcher, stirring to combine.
- Stir in half of the apple slices. Serve over ice; garnish with remaining apple slices.
Port of Call Punch
There’s definitely nothing better than making a drink that’s perfect for a crowd. That’s where the Port of Call Punch comes in! Punch is definitely one of the easy go to New Year’s Eve drink recipes. It’s perfect for serving a crowd and you can always make extra batches in advance. Nutmeg adds a little kick to this New Year’s drink that you’re definitely going to enjoy. Get the recipe below and serve up this delicious punch this New Year’s Eve!
Check out more New Year’s Eve drink recipes here!
- 5 lemons, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle ruby port
- 1 (1-liter) bottle sparkling water
- 1 (1-qt.) block of ice or ice cubes
- 1 whole nutmeg seed
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Remove peel from three lemons, avoiding white pith. Combine peels and sugar in a 3-quart bowl; muddle. Let stand 1 hour.
- Squeeze all 5 lemons through a strainer into a bowl to extract 3/4 cup juice. Stir juice into sugar mixture.
- Add liqueur, port, and sparkling water; stir gently.
- Carefully slide in ice block or cubes. Chill 20 minutes.
- Grate one-third of nutmeg seed over punch. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
This is one of the New Year’s Eve drink recipes that’s simple yet perfect. The Snakebite sounds more complex than it actually is. This drink combines your favorite dark Mexican beer with hard cider for an easy yet great New Year’s drink. You could either serve these up yourself or make it all self-serve and keep the drinks out for your guests to grab and fill on their own. All you need is two ingredients and you’re all set for the night. Check out how to make the Snakebite below and enjoy this drink for the night!
- 5 ounces dark Mexican beer (such as Negra Modelo)
- 5 ounces hard cider
- Pour beer into a glass. Top with hard cider.