Looking to throw a Miami New Year’s Eve party and need some drink recipes to impress your friends? Check out our New Year’s Eve inspired drink recipes and get creative this year! There’s no better way to celebrate New Year’s Eve than with a tasty drink in hand and your friends all around you as you cheers to the New Year.
This pretty pink mimosa will definitely have your guests talking when you serve it. The grapefruit combined with champagne creates a sparkling pink drink that’s perfect for cheerings at midnight. When you combine the citrus from the grapefruit and the sparkling champagne, it creates the perfect drink to bring in the New Year. Sip down this drink with your friends and enjoy your not so typical mimosa. Take a look at this recipe and add some color to your Miami New Year’s Eve party!
- Pink sanding sugar, for rims
- 1/2 c. grapefruit juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- In a small bowl, add pink sanding sugar. Dip champagne flutes in water to wet the rim, then dip in sanding sugar.
- Add grapefruit juice and top off with champagne.
Orange Cherry Champagne Cocktails
This sweet and tart drink will definitely please the taste buds of all your guests at your New Year’s Eve party. The citrus and champagne combine together to make a delicious drink that you will definitely want to sip all throughout your Miami New Year’s Eve party! The combination of oranges and cherries give your favorite champagne the sweet twist that it needs to brighten up your celebration. Check out the recipe for this bright drink below and fill up your glasses with this great drink!
- 3 seedless oranges
- Peel of 1/2 orange
- ½ c. red cherries
- ½ c. sweet vermouth
- ¼ c. blended Scotch
- 1 bottle champagne or other dry sparkling wine
- Transfer orange juice to a blender. Add cherries and blend until fruit is pureed.
- Strain juice into a pitcher. Stir in vermouth and Scotch.
- Divide cocktail mixture among 8 glasses and top off each with about 1/3 cup champagne.
- Garnish with orange peels.
Keep up with us as we continue adding more New Year’s drink recipes for your New Year’s celebration throughout the weeks!