You definitely need to celebrate New Year’s Eve with a tasty drink in hand and that’s why we’re here to help you! Continuing where we left off, here you’ll find even more drink recipes to serve at your Miami New Year’s Eve party. Check out our recipes below and get those drinks pouring as you welcome in the New Year!
Make this punch bellini with your favorite fruit or sorbet and enjoy a sparkling fruity flavored drink. This Miami New Year’s Eve recipe calls for raspberry in the recipe, but feel free to substitute with your favorite fruit! Combining champagne with your favorite sorbet and fresh fruits not only creates a delicious drink but also one that’s good for the eyes. Whether you like your drinks sweet or tart, this recipe is very versatile. Check out this drink recipe below and serve up your favorite fruity mixture!
- 1 (750ml) bottle champagne, sparkling wine, or prosecco
- 1/2 cup raspberry sorbet (or your favorite flavor sorbet)
- Fresh raspberries (or your favorite fruit)
- For each serving: place 1 tablespoon scoops of sorbet in the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill with champagne and top with a fresh berry. Serve immediately.
Sparkling Pear-Prosecco Punch
Brighten up your New Year’s celebration with this sparkling pink pear punch! Pear and cranberry juice come together to create a festive pink punch that your guests will for sure love at your Miami New Year’s Eve party. This sparkling drink not only adds some color to your celebration but also some freshness. Garnishing your drinks with the sliced pears will have your glasses standing out from the typical drinks that everyone is accoustomed to. Check out this New Year’s Eve recipe below and celebrate with this tasty pink drink!
- 2 c. pear nectar
- 1 c. cranberry juice
- 3 c. prosecco or sparkling wine
- sliced pears, for garnish
- Combine pear nectar and cranberry juice in a punch bowl. Top with Prosecco or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with sliced pears and serve chilled.